1. Place the gear shift lever in Park or First gear.
2. Place wheel chocks behind the rear wheels of auto.
three. Pull the hood hand lever within the cabin compartment of the car.
Four. Pull the skin hood cable and lift the engine hood.
5. Place a reminiscence keeper (machine used to retain pc settings) within the accent socket within the cabin compartment.
6. Press the tab on the highest battery cowl and take away.
7. Press the tab on the fuse field cowl and elevate the duvet up in order that fuses are accessible.
Eight. Utilizing a 1/Four-inch sq. drive 10mm socket and a 1/Four-inch sq. drive ratchet, take away the POSITIVE cable (pink) to the fuse field.
9. Utilizing a 1/Four-inch sq. drive 10mm socket and a 1/Four-inch sq. drive ratchet, take away the clamp that secures the NEGATIVE cable to the NEGATIVE submit.
10. Utilizing above hand instruments, take away clamp hooked up to POSITIVE cable to POSITIVE submit. PoE Tester B08CMRCDNB
11. Detach the clamp on the battery cowl. Utilizing a flat-blade screwdriver, disengage the tabs that safe the duvet to the tray.
12. Take away the duvet and put aside.
13. Utilizing a three/Eight-inch sq. drive 13mm socket and three/Eight-inch ratchet and three/Eight-inch sq. drive 18-inch extension, take away battery hold-down bolt and bracket.
14. Utilizing a strap, take away from car and place on work bench for testing.
15. Earlier than testing,, the electrolyte stage in all cells (6) are checked.
16. Take away the filler caps from their cells.
17. Place a hydrometer (obtainable at auto components shops) in a single (1) or the six (6) cells.
18. The studying on the size of the hydrometer ought to roughly be 1. 270. This studying signifies a full cost. A decrease studying signifies charging earlier than testing.